My story - I am totally pathetic!!

shy2cool

I am shy (obviously), and want to speak to this shy girl at work. I find it harder to even initiate anything. She is just so sweet.

I had the best chance today while I was catching the lift with her. I didn't do anything except giving her a coy smile. I'm scared to start a conversation with her.

I am truly pathetic!!!!

What can I do to 'psyche' myself up?

I am shy (obviously), and want to speak to this shy girl at work. I find it harder to even initiate anything. She is just so sweet.

I had the best chance today while I was catching the lift with her. I didn't do anything except giving her a coy smile. I'm scared to start a conversation with her.

I am truly pathetic!!!!

What can I do to 'psyche' myself up?

Hey shy2cool, I have just recently realised that although I'm super confident in all the other areas of my life and am constantly being described as "well able to talk" I get really tongue tied and reserved around guys I'm really attracted to.

The only suggestion I have for you (it's what I'm going to try myself)

is to try and separate yourself from how you feel about her and try to interact with her as you would with someone whose opinion of you isn't important?

I know how easy it is start over-analyzing everything and then you get thrown off actually doing/saying anything because you're brain is busy picking everything apart.

Archived