breaking up with a womanizer

coquette_max

i just had a break up with him today. i never realize why its such a painful and difficult to break up with him. i loved him and i know he cared and loved me but it has to put an end. i had a relationship with him for almost 4 years now and i wasted my time on him and we even lived in together for almost 2 years and later separated as he had a problem with his job. he had 3 kids with diffirent women, 2 of them before our relationship and 1 during our relationship... when i found out that he was cheating on me on the last one, i was about to end the relationship but he was practically begging me to stay - still i accepted him thinking that it might change our lives but apparently, got worse. at first he was so caring and he was afraid of loosing me but as time goes by, sometimes he is ignoring me, sometimes he was also really caring and sweet. so i thought that maybe its time to move on but he keeps on coming back to me. last night, we had a very silly argument that he was irritated when i asked him one question regarding who he met and it was only a simple question that requires a simple answer, and it end up of breaking up with him cuz i felt like i dont have the right to ask him. i sent him txt msgs saying that he can come back to the mothers (take note) of his babies and i dont want to be part of his life anymore. i cant stop crying. i really want to end this and i know that if he is trying to communicate with me we will still be together because i will missed him and i still love him. i know its crazy and i pity myself. i know if u find it out u will surely hate me...i cant even change my number cuz its difficult to change number as it needs to have documents, and he knows where i live now. there is no escape...i know myself cuz if he will try to communicate with me i could never resist. oohh..help me...this is so awful..i dont know when he will give up on me...

You need to stand tough and forget all about his charming ways...it was the smarmy charm which resulted in cheating and children with various women. You are in love with the surface image of him, the charming, glitzy man...but beneath that charm and glitz is a very cold and calculating man who cares about nobody but himself. When he comes to call remember that he is a wolf in sheep's clothing...remember that his charming personna and words of love are just empty actions and words which mask his true character which is dishonest.

Archived