I want go.

SummerWish

I have always loved nature, travel, art, dance etc... but those things cost money and we don't have alot of it, I am very close with nature and I never get tired of traveling, infact it drives me up the wall to stay in the same place but cause my mothers sick I get to go pretty much no where and I'm always in this small apartment and I bearly ever get go for long walks cause of my grandma thinking I'll get kidnapped and by law I have to a parent with me from 9am to 3pm (some where around that time) I have no friends to go with me, mostly cause the kids around here arnt the best people to hang out with so I'm pretty much a loner but that dosent bug me, it's just that the things I love more then my own life have been taken away and the only hope I can find anymore is my dog, I just want to travel and be myself but at my age with a sick mother and an old grandma and they both hate going anywhere, I'm stuck here, I would run off and join the circus if I could but theirs no where for me to go.

Nature is absolutely free. Throw yourself into it. Climb trees, take long walks, lose yourself. If there's nothing to live for for yourself, live to defend nature. Pick up litter, plant trees, join a wildlife protection agency. Volunteering is 100% free. Don't give me excuses. This is your duty now.

Archived