He's not talking to me anymore. :(

It's been a week. All through out both school semesters, he talked to me nonstop. School is over, and he's stopped. I am sad. I guess he doesn't even wanna be friends. He will reply if I message him, but before he was always messaging me. He won't do that anymore. Maybe it's time to get some space and get your mind off of him by doing some other stuff, and hanging out more with your friends and/or family. It is more likely than not that he eventually WILL come back and when he does your head needs to be in a place such that you can play it cool. If he really doesn't come back, do you really want to be with that kind of guy?
Maybe it's time to get some space and get your mind off of him by doing some other stuff, and hanging out more with your friends and/or family. It is more likely than not that he eventually WILL come back and when he does your head needs to be in a place such that you can play it cool. If he really doesn't come back, do you really want to be with that kind of guy?

Thanks Zeitgeist. I hope he does come back. He knows I like him and has said he doesn't like me and I have been kinda pushy at hinting and stuff, so maybe I have driven him away. But, I just like him so much, I want him in my life. I know it's silly, and seems better to not have that in your life. But I just got out of being with him 2 to 3 times a week for 9 months straight and talking to him ALL the time online and through text that I miss him. and it's only been a week. I have it bad. and he doesn't have it for me.

Boy does it suck to be me right now. LOL

Archived