Ive just split from my girlfriend for the second and last time, the first time we split after 4 years..it was her idea and boy did it nearly kill me..7 months on she wants me back, she split from her rebound to come back to me…I was seeing someone else though my heart was never in it!! Well that was January and now after being back together 5 months we split again…

This time she pulled I love u but only see u as a friend..well im hurt again, not quite as bad as the last time but still bad…I have to try and get over her all over again!!! I don't regret getting back as I would have always wondered what if, but I feel angry that I did as well…she said this time its forever and I can't live without u!! well forever doesn't last 5 months!!

How do I finally get over this girl..im 26 so still young but most of my friends have settled down, married and with kids, so going out is hard!!

help

Hey, yeah that sounds so rough man.....I can't even imagine, your strong for being able to handle all of that. But look at why she came back, I think she might be afraid to be alone, and just came back because now she had no one else, not because she truly wanted you back. You probably should have let her keep trying for a few months to see if her heart was really in it. But I can say this one thing, your probably right about the what if, and now you know for sure. I wouldn't worry about necessarily jumping right into another relationship, because look what happened with this last girl. You weren't really even into her, you should totally get over your ex before you start anything serious. Out of respect for yourself and the other person. I hope this helped, feel free to pm me anytime.

It sounds like you were her first true love. Its going to be hard for her to stay away from you. I admit it as being hard too. Sometimes people fall in love and they are'nt good for eachother. Sounds also like she's got some codependency issues if she went from one rebound relationship right to another. She needs to be alone for awhile to assess what she really wants. I'd tell her this. If she's understanding of the situation then you have to not go right back to her, but also kinda make it known that she should'nt be going after anyone else. If she's loyal and truly respectful of your feelings then she'll distance herself and not look for anyone else.. i.e. work on herself in the meantime. Dont make yourself available at the drop of a hat. Encourage her to be alone and to work on her codependency issues. As for you.. she's stomped on your heart quite a few times so you put your foot down and tell her how it is (working on herself is a must). Go out and look around.. see what else is out there.. whatever will be.. will be. And thats why "all is fair in love and war.." If she blames you and doe'snt work on herself well then I guess she wants sh** her way does'nt she? You are a man, stand up for yourself. She's done it before and she'll do it again UNLESS SHE TAKES TIME TO UNDERSTAND WHY. If she takes the time and decides to not come back to you, well thats the way its gonna be.. and she's not your soulmate. Human nature.. we all want things we can't have.

And thats that.