Why does he act normal around everyone but me?

glucoze

Sorry but after reading this I don't think he is interested.He knows you are interested since you initiated a conversation and told him you find him attractive.Why else would you do this???The shyest guy in the world would approach you after that encounter if he was interested since there really isn't any pressure.

Possibly. But i don't think that shy people are that predictable. He could think that she is "jerking his chain."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then why did he follow me home.. If he was not interested?

Just curious...

I don't know.. Wouldn't he at least treat me like he treats everybody else? Including my friend for christ sake? He doesn't even know my friend! From the first time he's just treateded me wayyyy differently then everybody. That I've seen there. It's like he can easily converse with people - strangers - then me, that makes me really jealous..

And I am a very observant person, I noticed his weird behavior way before I even spoke to him

the staring, the blushing, I mean gosh he even walks weird when im around.. Who the hell struts? He walks like he owns the room that I should pay attention to him. Most guys just walk normally. Not him. He walked around wearing socks only and he sat next to me and I mentioned to my friend that was with me that day, how odd I found it for men to walk around public places without any shoes on. Next day I havent seen him without his shoes on since. so that's why I'm a little confused.

I just noticed these things I also pay extra attention to detail..

It's this thing I do without really knowing I do it. Lol

I didn't know he followed you home.It sounds like he is shy,so unless you do something it's not likely to happen..You can do it..I mean if you can walk up to him and tell him he is attractive you can certainly go up and start a conversation with him.Spend 5-10 minutes talking to him,it doesn't matter what you talk about ,think about things to talk about before you approach him.

Hm I really want to ask him why he's been so weird with me lately...

But I don't want to hurt his feelings since he's the "nice guy" lol

It's all in how you ask. If you use the word "weird", you might hurt his feelings, because the word "weird" implies a negative perspective. However, if you approach this from a more sensitive angle, you might actually get somewhere.

Archived