I am kinda confused and at the same time depressed.

link removed

Hey i used to like this girl, and we hung around , and did things like wathced movies, played around. Now we dont do anything anymore, because she thinks me and my friends are boring. Now we dont talk a lot at school. We talk a lot in msn thoiugh. I wanna know if she is still interested in me or not. My previous story is in the link above.

Well, its kinda hard to tell from that. I read your other story too, and from what I can tell, she has lost a little interest. But I think that she definatly used to like you. So, if you still like her, just talk to her more often. Initiate a few conversations. Hang out with her more, if possible. Eventually things might get back to the way they were.

But, if you dont still like her, then I think you are in an ok place. If you still want to be friends with her you could talk to her more often in/after school.

Good Luck.

yeah I would suggest hanging out with her more. This happened to me before as well, you'll be great in the beginning, then a slump, then (hopefully) back up again! Don't think too much about it, just initiate something. Ask her to do something, go out to see a movie (if you feel more comfortable w/friends) and then make sure you talk with her afterwards. Talking with her on msn is great, but you have to get back to talking in person like before. Also it sounds like she liked you before, so there's no reason to lose hope.