Your thoughts.......

Bethany86

Hi All,

I'm new to this site and was just looking for some outside opinions.

Me and my ex broke up about a month ago, I decided to end it due to the distance between us.

We have been LC for the whole 4 weeks. I went NC for 5 days. He has initiated contact on each occasion.

I wouldn't mind giving things another shot, I miss him. The thing is I was doing so well without contact.

I text him this morning............Asking him for another shot, he never replied within 5 minutes so I then sent another...."I'm pissed. I was fine until you got back in ouch with me"!

He then replied "It's sunday morning you big loser (in a joking way) go back to bed, I need my beauty sleep".

Is he avoiding the issue all together ? If so, then why is he replying ?

Hi All,

I'm new to this site and was just looking for some outside opinions.

Me and my ex broke up about a month ago, I decided to end it due to the distance between us.

We have been LC for the whole 4 weeks. I went NC for 5 days. He has initiated contact on each occasion.

I wouldn't mind giving things another shot, I miss him. The thing is I was doing so well without contact.

I text him this morning............Asking him for another shot, he never replied within 5 minutes so I then sent another...."I'm pissed. I was fine until you got back in ouch with me"!

He then replied "It's sunday morning you big loser (in a joking way) go back to bed, I need my beauty sleep".

Is he avoiding the issue all together ? If so, then why is he replying ?

Try calling him back later on in the day. My guess is that he was tired, and probably did not want to get into a lengthy discussion first thing in the morning. Unfortunately, I'm the same way. I don't think any games are afoot here.

I never got mad..........I'm mad at the whole thing........I was doing completely fine without him! Until now and the last few days of him initiating contact.

I never responded to the last text he sent. Heard nothing since then either.

After hearing this, Im going to rescind my last statement. He might be playing games with you. If he can do this, going on NC again will do good. It helped last time, why not this time?

About 4 hours.................

The thing is he never gave me a straight up answer...........It's all I wanted.

He wasn't nasty about the whole thing, just seemed to avoid what I actually said in the text.

Well, I know that I can't deal with anything important when I'm sleeping. I'm not saying he handled it well, and I won't presume to know what he is thinking, but I wouldn't say that he is purposefully avoiding the topic.

He may be thinking about it, and wanting to make sure that he is careful in his next response.

Just a thought.

Archived