Dating an older rich woman

Jabbe

She's 27 and I'm 24. Seems like she's far into her life and ready to settle down. As for myself, I'm an unfortunate, divorced ex student living with his parents trying to put his life back together. I'm happy with my life despite it all because I can't wave a magic wand to change it. Life's too short to cry about it! Anyway, she's been interested in me since last year and we'll start dating next week. She's well aware of my situation along with everything I've been through, yet she is still pursuing me in hopes that we'll be more than friends.

I know how I'm going to handle this, since being myself was the main thing that got me this far. I'm wondering how you guys would go about this as far as going out, etc. And what you gals think of this type of situation as far as what may be going through her mind.

All thoughts welcomed!

27??? My bf is 15 years younger than me!! 3 years is nothing ... thats if it is the age difference that you are worried about, of course. If it is other issues, all you can do is be true to yourself and to her about where you are in your life and what it is you want right now. If you want to take things slowly without any expectations then just be honest ... the rest is up to her.

Thanks for responding! I've never dated anyone a single minute older than me, so this is quite new, and I really don't know what I can or should expect. If she stays mutual and understanding, then things will be fine. If she transforms thinking she can buy me, then that's about the only thing I can see that coul ruin this besides us not clicking of cousre.

27??? My bf is 15 years younger than me!! 3 years is nothing ... thats if it is the age difference that you are worried about, of course. If it is other issues, all you can do is be true to yourself and to her about where you are in your life and what it is you want right now. If you want to take things slowly without any expectations then just be honest ... the rest is up to her.

You're right. The age difference is not a concern. I've just never had anyone older let alone more well established than me willing to date me.

Archived