Why is it most girls go for the good looking guys

It's not a matter of wanting pity or whatever, it's a matter of wanting to improve our current status in life. The only way to do this is by gaining a better understanding of why we are in the situation we are in at the moment, once we know the answer to that, a solution can be achieved.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very stressful I tell ya. Luckily looks are mostly based on an opinion, it is just the amount of people who think you are attractive or not that kills us. Quite frankly I am starting not to care. I mean i am not going to become a dirtbag but I am not going to go out my way to impres some shallow girl or look cool in front of my friends either. If people got a problem with the way I look, here is an easy solution, turn around or go away. Too easy.

I absolutely agree with outlaw!

I couldn't have said it any better...

I do agree with other posts, yes looks are important, but would u go out with a 'high maintainance' girl... which is more than likely to be a gold digger...

Personally, i do go for personality. To me, it doesn't matter what you look like, as long as you have a good personality and solida morals and values, to me, ur a rare gem! I really get turned off when guys/girls try so hard to fit in or whatever, cos they want to be 'cool'.

yes, ated and Outlaw2747.

[quate=Outlaw2747] I really get turned off when guys/girls try so hard to fit in or whatever, cos they want to be 'cool'.

don't think so, some people are not good in conversation and talking so they have been force to be quiet, infact they do wants to talk but they got absolutely no idea how to start a conversation.

for some reason girls really like the spikey hair-do..i dunno there's something about it..just apply gel on you bangs and spike it as high as you can..and dark clothes are really cool..especially black shirts and SLIGHTLY baggy jeans..and always smell good with cologne or perfume..but don't overdo anything or else the girls will thing you are too into your looks which is NEVER attractive..you have no idea how much a of a turn-off it is when a guy brags about himself or has an ago..so plant your feet and stay down to earth..

Spikey hair...NIce cologne or perfume..balck T-shirts..SLIGHTLY baggy pants and a down to earth attitude should get heads turning...

woah,woah,woah. hold up. i dress like that and wear decent cologne

yet, My face (or whatever) seems to make me absoulutly unattractive,

so apperently the way you/I dress, dosent matter