Don't no what to do at ALL

Heh... lol. This is funny. If she truly likes you, then chances are she wants to kiss you anyway, and if she doesn't truly like you, then why would you want to waste a kiss on her?

No, I'm not trying to make light of your problem... I know it's hard to get up the nerve to do something like this. Perhaps you want to invite her to a movie? For some reason I find that kissing during a movie is easier. *shrugs*

Oh, and it doesn't hurt to ask. Her, I mean.

kssing just is something that comes natural...just make it smooth say something like sooo what ru thinkin? she will be like i dont really know or maybe she'll even end up being just as nervous as u..yall will get there dont rush it but if its real scary to do it u should talk to her n tell her you havnt had all that much practice kissing so if u can just ask her to lead u..n ull follow n soon ull be a PRO..lol Good luck

Style is, well style, just because your b/f or g/f thinks your a bad kisser it doesn't mean that you are. If they tell you this then it means your relationship is open and communicative enough to ask him/her what he/she likes. I think dating should always be learning about your partner and self-development, ask him/her and start learning

• 4 weeks later...

ive had the same problem before. i had a girlfriend a year without kising her, but that was a while back. now i just wish i had done it earlier. if she hasnt kissed you yet, she probably hasnt kissed anyone before either. trust me. she wont care how bad it is as long as you do it. and once you kiss her any way it makes it a lot easier the next time. just start out really slow, closed mouth and make little changes to work your way up. just a little kiss on the lips or the cheek is a good start and may even make her brave enough to kiss you back more. you really cant do anything wrong, you can kiss so many ways, so just try little things slowly. if it doesnt work out so well, then try something else. she'll prolly just love the fact that your brave enough to do it and that you kissed her.

dont feel bad if you try something that doesnt work so great. ive had some horrible ideas in the past that my g/f hated, but she simply tried it with me then went back to the way we were kissing before.

kiss her. its worth it even if you screw up. she will not care. if you need to, tell her you want to sometime, or when your with her, ask her if you can. you could also just ask her if she has kissed anyone before. anything to bring the topic up. good luck

Start out slow, like a kiss on the cheek if you're really nervous & move up. I know two of my friends who have been dating for a year but they're both sorta shy & it took them a while just to give a quick peck on the lips..I'm not even sure if they've moved beyond that. I wouldn't recommend you go that slow if you really like the other person, just because as bugger said, you don't know what you're missing out! But in the beginning I think it's nice to start where you're comfortable. You can start with an embrace, like hugging and then just give her a peck on the cheek as a goodbye. It might increase your confidence for next time & hers as well. =)