Some questions please

Hey,

There are a few questions that I would like to have answered if that is ok.

I'm 16 and I am almost 17,

However, This girl and I are getting really close, And are looking to do foreplay and maybe even sleep together if/when the times right.

She is older than me, And we are comfortable with each other.

But, With her being older than me, And if anything did happen, It would be my first time, And I know it isn't hers. And because of my Age, I suppose I am a little shy, Because I have never been in the situation before, And she has had guys her own age - And they more than likely have a larger penis than me.

I know people say "Size doesn't matter", But I have checked on some sites. I have measured up, When errect, And I come just under 6.5inches. Now according to the web, I am over average for adult males!

That has given me confidence, However, I still feel shy.

How can I overcome this? Should I ask her if she would be pleased with that?

I know people say "If its you, She shouldnt be interested in size", But I don't want her to not enjoy our experiences together.

So, Do you guys think I will be ok? And how can I overcome my shyness?

Right, Number 2!

When my penis is errect, My foreskin doesn't come back completely over my glans. Is this a problem, Or am I just the owner of a long foreskin? I am asking this as I have seen other pics of men, And all of them have their head showing. Should I keep working and try to pull the foreskin back? I just don't want it to look "Strange"

Number 3!

Can any of you people give me some tips for foreplay? What usually feels good for most women? I know I suppose I should ask her, I will do when we get together, But I would like to have some basic knowledge going into this...

Many Thanks

For your first question, I do not think that you should ask her is she satisfied with your size before having sex....from a female point of view and that is just my opinion. It can be a turn off. I recommend that you just relax and go with the flow. Be gentle and take your time.

For your third question....start from the lips and work your way down... gentle and slow. I bet she will love that...I know I do

If you need more details feel free to send a PM.

I wish you the best and I hope that your first time is all that you hope for and more...good luck.

Luv_4_Life

Don't do something you'll regret later.

Sex is a big big big step.

If you're a Christian, remember that God clearly states that He doesn't approve pre-marriage sex.

Also, the best thing you can give a life-long partner is your verginity. It is the most romantic, respectful, religious, and (believe it or not)sexy thing you can give her.

When a woman is asked what the loving experience with her soulmate was like she doesn't respond,"He has a 9" penis." The sexual act involves so much more including all the senses & beyond that to personal traits like thoughtfulness, concern, trust, tenderness, appreciation, words of love. Do you judge her by the size of her breasts? Would you be turned off by the length or depth of her vagina? There is so much more to a person than just one part of them. Asking her would show that you lack confidence & that you don't want to do.

First of all, size doesn't matter when it comes to being with someone you care about.

Now, for the going further just do whatever comes naturally. Then follow her lead. If she moans, your in just the right spot!

Hopefully, the 2 of you have an open realtionship where you talk to each other. If she knows that your less experienced than her, she might help you out even more with what feels good for her.

Good luck woth everything!