Pregnancy risks

TasmineFr

Your belly button? No. The belly button is not an entry point into your reproductive system.

If by "bum" you mean vagina, then yes, sperm on the vulva or the opening of the vagina could conceivably carry a small risk of pregnancy. If you are having that sort of sexual contact, it is time to start thinking about proper protection, both from pregnancy and STDs.

The risk is almost zero...belly button no chance possible, ever. The other situation you are describing.....you have like one chance in a billion. Not a big worry at all. If you do not want to get pregnant use some form of birth control and get educated on the reproductive process.

I mean, if we're talking about sitting your bottom - as in your gluteus maximus butt cheeks on something like a toilet seat that could potentially have sperm on it ... then there's no risk.

If we're talking about during foreplay, a man ejaculating on or near the opening of the vagina, then yes, there is a risk of pregnancy. Not high, but existent ... and higher if the penis is in contact with the vagina. The proper use of a condom is that you put it on BEFORE the penis comes into contact with the vagina or the vulva at all.

I mean, if we're talking about sitting your bottom - as in your gluteus maximus butt cheeks on something like a toilet seat that could potentially have sperm on it ... then there's no risk.

If we're talking about during foreplay, a man ejaculating on or near the opening of the vagina, then yes, there is a risk of pregnancy. Not high, but existent ... and higher if the penis is in contact with the vagina. The proper use of a condom is that you put it on BEFORE the penis comes into contact with the vagina or the vulva at all.

Yes, if that is the case there is a very tiny chance........but really sperm need to be higer into the reproductive tract to get anywhere.

I would say to educate yourself and get on birth control before you have a baby you might or might not want and can or can not look after. Why risk it for the sake of a few $ that the pills cost.

Can I not put the condom on my bf at the moment he ejaculates ?? I mean, he enters me and we have fun , he then comes out and puts it on...would it bring a higher risk ???

Can I not put the condom on my bf at the moment he ejaculates ?? I mean, he enters me and we have fun , he then comes out and puts it on...would it bring a higher risk ???

Yes. Sex without a condom, even if he does not ejaculate in you, carries a risk of pregnancy. You're basically using the pull-out method, which is generally said to have a 15-20% risk of pregnancy over a year - ie of 100 women who use this method, over the course of a year, between 15 and 20 will get pregnant.

If you want the protection odds of a condom - roughly 97% if used correctly - your boyfriend must put on the condom BEFORE he comes into contact with your vulva/vagina and before he penetrates you. Also, you are not protected from STDs if you are using condoms in the way you describe.

Yes. Sex without a condom, even if he does not ejaculate in you, carries a risk of pregnancy. You're basically using the pull-out method, which is generally said to have a 15-20% risk of pregnancy over a year - ie of 100 women who use this method, over the course of a year, between 15 and 20 will get pregnant.

If you want the protection odds of a condom - roughly 97% if used correctly - your boyfriend must put on the condom BEFORE he comes into contact with your vulva/vagina and before he penetrates you. Also, you are not protected from STDs if you are using condoms in the way you describe.

i know it sounds weird but you are helping me a lot with this basic information, thank u very much sophie274 and everybody else !!!

Archived