I would not like me

I think that he doesnt like me (although i know he does because he told me and we cuddle and stuff) because I would not like me, i mean i like myslef but i cant see me being attractive to a guy. (even tho hes told me im a ''babe'', because i dont mean just physically) whats wrong with me?

Well im a guy and i have the same problem but probably for different reasons... see im a rather large guy (6'0" 220lbs) and was a FAT kid all of my life so i have some insecurities and im still fat now, even though im very active and athletic and stuff and also have a lot less fat then i used to (only 7% body fat). but now i still feel like people think im fat or something even though i know they probably arent thinking about that at all.

anyways if he says he likes you and you cuddle and stuff then he probably does really like you. It's normal to think you're not good enough for other people. but in order to get over that you need to make yourself how you want to be... if that means losing 10 lbs then go ahead and do it (IN A HEALTHY WAY, NO NEED TO BECOME A BULEMIC OR SOMETHING) If you are happy in your own skin then he will be even more attracted to you.

whats wrong with me?

You're too young, you just turned 15. A 15 year old girl is not that attractive yet. Wait 2 more years and then revalue your looks. Also (assuming that he is 15 years old), 15 year old boys are just learning to admire legs, hips, bums and breasts.. they don't really know what "attractive" means. If in two years from now you still don't find yourself attractive, try to camouflage it.

But you know, colorless roses are beautiful too.