i love this girl but i dont think that she likes me HELP!!!!

hi im kinda new here but i have a problem. i really REALLY like this girl but i dont think she doesnt like me back. i know that she knows that i like her but she doesnt like me. should i just give her up or what. and just to tell u i really LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont really want to give her up but like i said i dont think she doesnt like me. what should i do???

ADDED june 3 2004 at 7:25

based on the info that people are giving me i would like to ad some more info

ive known this girl for 2 1/2 years and were good friends she goes to my church and is in my classes and some after-school programs that im in so were pretty good friends and ive liked her for about a year now

Hey Pirate...

Based on the information you gave, I'd have to say "take it slow"...how do you know that you love her if you don't know her that well, or maybe you have known her for a long time. My suggestion would be to offer her friendship for now if you want to stay connected to her. You'll create distance if you push for anything more right now, especially if she knows you want more than friendship. It is possible that in time friendship can build into something more substantial as you get to know each other without pressure involved. If there is a way to sway her to have feelings for you it would be to be the best person you can, show her you will be there for her if needed, prove you are a caring and special guy, which I'm sure you are. This girl must be very special, so take your time not to rush into anything too strong or pushy.

Good luck to you,

Woobiegirl

loads of good adive from woobiegirl like she said take it slow. get a really good friendship going so your the one she goes to when she down and your her shoulder to cry on. then she might see that you are a great guy and it could all start from there

You should subtly let her know, because a lot of times girls that you hang out with a whole lot just don't think of you like that. Other than that, what woobiegirl said is about all that you can get out of a situation like this. But when I've found out that guys have liked me, I've been really dissappointed that I didn't know then.