Intentional No-Show?

I was supposed to have a date with my girlfriend today.

She instructed for me to call her cell phone when I woke up, and that her alarm would be set for 7:00 am. After waking up at 7:00, I called her phone at 7:05. I called her cell phone about every 2 minutes until 7:30. After 7:30, her cell phone no longer rang, but went directly into voice mail. After trying her cell a few more times, I then called her house phone. No answer.

She hasn't shown to a date once before...

But do you think this is intentional? Or could it be she didn't wake up?

Hello and Welcome

Sounds as if you got stood up, not to worry it has happened to us all. My only concern is remember she also has your number, and she knows how to get a hold of you. She choose not too. I would suggest you back off for awhile and give her some space. I think she is sending you a message in her own way. It is not right to stand someone up for a date. Right or wrong it is not about that anymore. It is about pressure, and the more you press. The more you push them away. Give it some time and space and see how it plays out.

Good Luck

Kuhl

8)

oh shoot... it's one of these girls huh? I've been there... I wouldn't give you any advice but would share what happened. I'm the type who catches up to a girl's game slow. I did not want to think that girls would generally play a guy once she realizes you like them. But the truth is that some girls do that. I phoned and phoned not understanding that she was sending some message and thought that she was just busy because at times she IS really busy. I'm also a really tolerant person. So sometimes when she cancels a date, i would say "it's okay, i don't mind". Up until a point where it really got extreme... set up around 10 date, and she cancels 5. hm.. and for some strange reason, whenever i didn't call for 2 or more days, she would ask me back to a date and WOULDN'T cancel those and be really attentive during the date (hint hint). Eventually it didn't work out because i do not want to treat her badly by playing a game with her. i "think"... that if you really to be with her, you should earn her respect. And types who "don't mind" aren't respectable... that's sort of the lesson i've learnt while dating the girl. But really, all you have to do is not be attached to what she does and basically set a standard whether to protect yourself from harm or to earn more of her respect. I couldn't do that at that time, so i got screwed over emotionally.