* this is what happens when your a jerk to the x*

So I Met up with the x.. It's been about two weeks since I last saw her.

This time I didn't cry.. I kept my cool. We went to do the taxes and it was weird. She went through my phone and I went through hers I replied to the text her rebound sent her and I wasn't nice... I replied because she replied to mine on my phone, about 3 girls were texting me.

So after the taxes I asked if she wanted to get cofee she agreed.. I didn't beg like before I was actually being a jerk a few days before this and I noticed she was even trying to make small talk but I was just direct and brief.. She even said why all the mistery? I said no mistery it's just pointless for me to have to tell u everything...

It seems the rebound is going great! I saw text messages of them going bowling, hanging out, she's on the phone with him till 3 am and that's great I'm relaly happy for her.. I was being a punk on the phone and she was trying to make small talk...

I didn't cry one tear and she cried on the way to the restaurant and the way back home...( please comment on why she cries, I asked her and she said she won't tell me... What's that mean) she also said she cares about me more than the new guy, She pinched my arm, she grabbed my arm, she hugged me... I wasn't so please with any of this since the other guy is in the pic...This was at the restaurant... Things would be perfect if he wasn't around and she still has pics of m on her phone.. Hmm? What's that about..So I'm pretty proud of myself for being cool and not emotional like before...

The old me would have begged n pleaded

I also asked her to the party she said yes and no begging I only have to buy her the dress so yup... I wonder what changed from before when she wouldn't get into a car with me to saying yes....

but not today... I was cool... No abnormal heart beat no nerves...

Got home and wanted your advice on this..

Sorry the grammar sucks but it's on my iPhone and it's a hassle with the small screen n all...

Any advice is highly appeeciatted...

Thank u for reading and comment to get those posts up! .

I didn't cry one tear and she cried on the way to the restaurant and the way back home...( please comment on why she cries, I asked her and she said she won't tell me... What's that mean)

Because for her crying gets results. if I recall correctly, you two got married as a result of a fight.

I'll leave it to others to comment on the rest.

It sounds as though both of you have real problems with boundaries - having a sense of where you finish and the other person starts. I mean, you start off by going through each others' phones??? Even if you were still together, this doesn't really show any respect for the other person's privacy.

I'm also mystified by this bit:

I also asked her to the party she said yes and no begging I only have to buy her the dress so yup... I wonder what changed from before when she wouldn't get into a car with me to saying yes....

When you asked her to the party, was this a ruse to see how she would react? Or did you want her to come along? If so, it really doesn't sound cool, and would you really be buying her the dress? It's not exactly an unqualified 'Yes' either, is it?

I'm glad for you that you didn't experience a whole load of uncomfortable physical symptoms, but it still sounds as though you are on the rollercoaster. Until you have a better sense of yourself, and stop acting in reaction to someone else, it will be very difficult for you to have a relationship that isn't turbulent. If not with this woman, with someone else.

My overall impression is she's often crying in your stories but she won't speak with you honestly. It's a way of controlling you to stick around.

Well she's more honest has shown more affection but the guy is still in the pic... I constantly told her that I want her to be happy... I really do and she didn't once say she's over me and that I need to move on...

I asked her because I would like for her to go and she was with me so it's prett fair ahe celebrates with me because the reward is from things I did that she put up with...

I was suprised she said yes but it's cool...

Things are better once u let go and accept the outcome..

So I guess I'll see her at the party next thursday plus I'm not buying her the dress I told her to just go casual she said cool...

Archived