Do you read into things to much ?

GoneCrazy

I've gotten better since I noticed how much stress I was unnecessarily adding to my life. But I still catch myself doing it. If I talk about it(something Im over thinking) with someone else, I find out sooner that it's really simple than if I were to keep it inside. I guess it's just hearing myself talking that makes me realize it... or the other persons face.

I do it all the time. I analyze what people say and do to me. I feel like it's my way of seeing how people perceive me. I try not to but I feel like when I ignore things that bother me I'm denying my feelings and pushing them away, acting like nothing is wrong when in reality there is.

I'm just the same way. I tend to over-analyze everything, when naturally sometimes it just isn't that serious and not a big deal to get worked up about.

Unfortunately, I do this when I'm laying in bed and trying to sleep. I would have all these thoughts running through my mind and next thing you know, I can't fall asleep.

I'm sorry, don't have the "cure" for you, but know that you're not alone. It's actually a lot more common than you think!

I gotta join the concensus here. I over-analyze EVERYTHING!!! It's bad. It doesn't matter what it is. School, love life, friends, family, strangers sometimes even, and thing I want to do. For me I have realized that this is a bigger problem than I thought. Because of this my mind is always on over drive. And I cannot make decisions sometimes as fast as others may be able to and stick with them. Because I am analyzing, I make a decision, but I dont stop analyzing and thinking......and so I'm unsure. And also it creates a slight lack of focus.

To combat this I've started to jus tforce mysself to stick with one thing or my first decision when I'm done pondering. I start with something small. It's a hard habit to break....Argh! Anyone else with helpful ideas?

I'm just the same way. I tend to over-analyze everything, when naturally sometimes it just isn't that serious and not a big deal to get worked up about.

Unfortunately, I do this when I'm laying in bed and trying to sleep. I would have all these thoughts running through my mind and next thing you know, I can't fall asleep.

I'm sorry, don't have the "cure" for you, but know that you're not alone. It's actually a lot more common than you think!

You just described me to a T. Especially the whole falling asleep thing. ](*,)

When it comes to me and t he littlest of things i look into it like its a murder case, its driving me up the wall Anyone else the same ? and how can i deal with it ?

yes. and my friends always told me "you think too much".

i just got over it by reminding myself that "dude..youre probably thinking too much".

eventually you'll just "get over it". for me, not fully, as i still think into things too much at times, but its better than before.

I do it all the time. I analyze what people say and do to me. I feel like it's my way of seeing how people perceive me. I try not to but I feel like when I ignore things that bother me I'm denying my feelings and pushing them away, acting like nothing is wrong when in reality there is.
^^^ im pretty much the same way...it sucks sometimes...
Thanks for the posts and i'm glad to see i aint the only one. My latest problem i added someone on facebook and she still hasn't accepted and i asked if she has a FB, i mean its only a been a day but for some reason its driving me up the effin wall ](*,)

yeah lol i used to do stuff like that too. I was "neurotic", from what someone described. Just chill out, maybe she's busy, has other things to do, etc. Try not to be so obsessed. In due time man lol

yeah lol i used to do stuff like that too. I was "neurotic", from what someone described. Just chill out, maybe she's busy, has other things to do, etc. Try not to be so obsessed. In due time man lol

Its pretty dumb and you drag yourself through the dirt over something stupid as FB So many times i've thought of just closing my account but i keep in touch with people more throw PMs on FB then anything else.

this happens to me to....i OVER-analyze things to much usually..but you know what i've observed and figured out after some time has passed ? I have thought a lot about an issue, person or a thing....and made it a BIG DEAL when in fact it wasnt, and when i found out this truth i laugh with myself...its something like we feel we dont have control over...but i think we must try to just RELAX when these 'times' came to us...its not easy but i think one can make enything happen...it just needs time

this happens to me to....i OVER-analyze things to much usually..but you know what i've observed and figured out after some time has passed ? I have thought a lot about an issue, person or a thing....and made it a BIG DEAL when in fact it wasnt, and when i found out this truth i laugh with myself...its something like we feel we dont have control over...but i think we must try to just RELAX when these 'times' came to us...its not easy but i think one can make enything happen...it just needs time

Yup taking the smallest thing and blowing it out of the feild . And in the end you find out it was pretty easy and you stressed and worried yourself over nothing.](*,)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived