I don't know how to talk to him

Ok, lets get some backround information....

A guy that goes to my school, Farhad, and I have been making eye contact for a couple of months now. It has been pretty obvious that we find eachother attractive. Yesterday he got onto my bus, and asked to sit next to me. I know that he did want to sit by me because there were plenty of other seats available. So we were quiet for a while, and then he asked me what grade I am in. I answered, and from there we did not stop talking until I reached my stop. We had a great conversation about the most basic things- you know, school, work, family. Today I rode the bus again, and again he sat next to me, except this time he did not start a conversation with me. I kept getting the feeling like it was my turn to say something so that he would know I was interested. Sadly I was attacked by an extreme form of shyness that is not common to me. Now every time I see him, my tongue gets completely tied and I have no idea what to say. Does anyone have any advice to help me start a conversation with him?

t.Would you be more comfortable with having him start a conversation? It seems like you were both struck with shyness. Maybe he was just seeing if you started talking to him to see if you were interested, but I doubt that because you must have seemed interested by having a great conversation with him that one day. Next time he sits nex to you, just say something as simple as "How has your day been". Just force yourself to get it out. YOu guys had such a great conversation, just remember that. He seems interested if he keeps coming back.

u r LUCKY! i didnt have the guts 2 speak 2 one of my best girl mates and after 4 years at skool we went 2 different places and have never spoke since ( a year l8r ) we spoke on the net but none of us spoke 2 each other in skool. I REGRET it like hell. i miss her and all it would have took was a word like 'HI' If i could turn back the clock and speak 2 her i def. would I have learned from my mistakes