Hi Y'all.... Ok last night I talked to my ex for 3 hours! we haven't truly talked for about a month. So this was amazing and a surprise. So yeah the conversation turned interested when we started talking about sex. i was a virgin with him and did it my first time with my latest boyfriend. so yeah we got to talking about sex and i was joking around and suggesting that WE (he and I) have sex... We both laughed at the idea and just continued talking and bantering... For THREE hours. I was so shocked to see the time wiz by. So yeah... he is dating a girl right now who he classifies as having a...

real mellow, down to earth, able-to- listen-for-hours to anyone about anything attitude that never falters...

he also mentioned that she is cute and hot. and pleasant and easygoing and inviting

as for me, he said:

- you have qualities like that that (pleasant/easygoing/inviting)... your smile is inviting

- ur very cute and unrivaled there

he also mentioned having sex w/ me had crossed his mind but he didn't want to push me and my boundaries cuz of my religious beliefs, etc.

Well they're not official yet but have been dating for a few months now taking it day by day.

And suddenly I'm all horny inside wanting to go and make love to him! Aww... He's my first love and boyfriend...

Ok... my question ~ do you think I have a chance of getting him back? If so, how's the best way to approach it???

To be completely frank, are you sure this is LOVE you're feeling and not LUST? You're newly found 'freedom' from abstinance has caused a lot of hormonal changes in you... and though you spent soo much time with him as your boyfriend, there were reasons that you didn't give up your virginity...

Ask yourself-- he DOES have a GF, one that he seems to be happy with.. but I am in a predicament in the same situation. My XXBF and I severely love eachother, but he has a GF.. He seems happy, but we still sleep together, and are affectionate.... There comes a time, where you have to just sit back and think to yourself-- and remember WHY did you break up?

Please please please make sure that you decipher lust from love... Since you want him back so bad, its easy to confuse the two. If you're having sex with him just because, thats lust.. and it MAY or MAY NOT work out as you planned.... if you have sex with him because he LOVES you-- then he REALLY shouldn't be with his GF, and I would question that... You don't want to be a home-wrecker or a booty call.... Either way, its your choice.. just make sure its the right one... and ALWAYS ALWAYS, no matter how much you trust him.. use protection!

Keep us posted! I hope this helps...