Sucking his tounge lol!

Alright so me and my boyfriend have been going out for A week... and we made out of the first time today... and i have never kissed somone like made out with the before.... and so i didnt really know what i was doing and when his tongue was im my mouth i like sucked it lol i dont know how to describe it but i was embarresed and i think he was too... so i dont know how to make out and i would really like to know! i know its one of those things thats supposed to just happen but i need some help!

U can do anything when u kiss. gentle or firm. Light tongue work or firmer tongue work. Its what works for u and him, and how aroused things can get. U can suck on his tongue, flick his tongue with urs, or even lightly nibble his tongue and lips. Whatever u want, dont b nervous.

you know what there isn't really any wrong or right way to kiss. um i think that is funny though not you sucking it only the fact that my bf likes that. he has a really long freaking tongue and he likes me to suck on it. just ask your bf if he did or didn't like it. its okay, eventually you will both know what eachother like and everything will be okay.

good luck.

QTpie87

Don't be embarrassed because anything goes. Actually, good on you for taking some initiative! Sucking on my ex's tongue drove her crazy. She loves it and so do I. If you are both new to kissing then of course the first time something new or strange happens you'll be left thinking "uhhh?". The sooner you (both) realise it has nothing to do with what you're doing, but it's how good it feels, the better.

Don't go crazy with your experimentation, but do throw in a few more things over the coming weeks/days.

Try gliding your tongue accross his lips while kissing. It's unexpected and it feels nice.

Also sucking on his upper or lower lip is extremely sexy. Even just flicking his upper lip with your tongue can have a teasing effect.

Have fun.

well you are only 14 and have a lot of kissing to go through, im not much older then you im turning 17 but i can tell you that it wouldn't hurt to ask him if it bothered him and well i doubt it did, he is most likely just all giggley and happy inside to be getting kisses. don't worry about it so much k.

• 3 weeks later...

I was with a guy for about 8 months and we were best friends before we got together so we were really comfortable around each-other. One day I was sitting on his lap and we started kissing and he sucked on my tongue and then I did it to his. First we were just messing around but it was one of my best kisses. We always liked making stuff different, putting a little twist in it. So he sucked on my tongue and I used to lick his lips for him...it'll be okay. Just relax and don't worry about it.

~Under~

• 2 weeks later...

Tongue sucking arouses me because it makes me wonder,"Does she want to give me oral sex & she wants me to know how it would feel?" Or is she trying to tell me that she would love to have me suck her nipples or clit just like she is sucking on my tongue?