Is She Confused? What Is She Trying To Do?

Chrizzla

Well she broke up with me on monday after a 1 week break and a day befor she broke up with me she asked me if i can send her some money for the next pack of pills and i said yes and she replied thank you baby and she didnt call me that in a long time. anyways there was alot of drama and arguments because of that( you can read the whole story in the " Help!!! My Ex Broke Up With Me & Acts weird! " ) Blog and i ended up sayin we just not ment for eachother like that and wish you all the best and bye she acted weird to all of a sudden if i try to get rid of her and she looks at my old pictures and how cute and she wanna keep contact etc after i stopped begging and crying etc all the time and asking her to not give up.

so now this very last conversation was on wednesday,

now its friday night and she already contacts me again,

she asked me if it was ok to contact me here n there on wednesday and i said yes but after not even 2 days already?

and she always acts confused and changes her mind constantly about everything she been like that since im with her, whats this all about?

She sounds like she changes her mind a lot, not only recently with the breakup, but all the time. You sure you want to deal with her? Doesn't sound like it. You sound fed up. It must be exhausting to deal with someone who changes their mind all the time.

minou, i worked my ass of for this girl, for freaking 6 months i didnt take care of myself

and been a therapist for this girl and our official relationship started in a not so good moment because i had to heavy surgerys commin at dat time, circumcision at the age of 19, and 2 Gynecomastia surgerys, and i guess beeing so focused on her own problems she keept throwin loads of her problems at me she had to talk about etc.

and yes you right, im fed up and much more.asspecially since she has no friends at all(propably because of her beeing so depressiv), and she knows to good how it feels

when a person you love let you down like her best friend did, i cant believe how selfish

this girl became it makes me sick and now im scared that i will never find any other girl attractiv because she was really really pretty and its bugging me out.

Archived