He changed tremendously

Hello all,

Please help me figure out what is wrong. Here is my story. I have dated a guy for 3 months now. We kicked it off happily (kissed at the second date, spent plently of quality time together, hung out, had fun, etc.). This includes calling each other almost everyday. We both are 30+ years old and get along well when we hang out together. We are exclusively dating each other and sex between us is great (we had sex after being together for 2 months and I felt like I stopped getting to know him after we had sex). Recently I noticed that he stopped calling but would rather chat with me online (not a long chat either, just a few sentences asking how each other is doing and stuff). The reason that he rarely called nowadays could be that he was injured and was moody about his injury. We still meet once a week as usual (we live ~1 hour apart). I couldn't cope the fact that he has changed (not calling is the main issue for me). Now, I will be away for several weeks and I really want to see him before I go. The problem is he never asks if we will meet before I take off and I feel really down about it. What do you guys think? Should I just leave? Should I come back to him when I get back in town?

Thank you for your help.

Although i am 17, I would probably say no. I would go and leave him. Does he seem interested in you still? Next time you see him, don't have sex. Hold yourself back, and then after that, see if he calls you again. If not, then you know what it is.

ForAnother

First of all, don't wait for HIM to ask you to meet. YOU should set up a meeting for your own "sanity."

You should definitely meet before you leave. This way, you will not be left wondering where the relationship stands. If it's over, you can better find closure on this matter if you see him once to confirm that.

I was in a relationship once that ended tumultuously. But I had my lingering doubts, and I remembered good times we shared. Finally, the day came when I met up with her again. At that moment, I realized why I had left her, she had changed as a person and was not that same beautiful person to me any more. It helped me find closure.

Good luck to you.

Thank you all. I like the idea of going to see him before I leave. I will try to do so though it may be hard because this will include calling him and asking for permission to be over to his place. The feelings between being invited and asking for permission will also be totally different.