Should i make a Move???....or Still NC

Guys,

I had been using this "No-Contact" thing from the previous week.I got good signs from her(u know what i mean)...

Anyways,then she came to see me,i was in the office,She came with her friend.She made a joke that she actually went to see some of her friend,and actually it was not me..,I replied in the same tone(bad me...i never got it right there....),that i was also not looking for her,But guys Trust me,it was a joke.....

....and then meeting ended.

Guys,After that i had a feeling that she is trying to avoide me too,I assume she has felt her insult that i said i was also not looking for her,in front of her friend and that she came to see me specially,but i ignored her.

Well you know this is what "No contact" actually means,"Ignoring for some purpose,but i am feeling bad afterwards of what and Why i said that to her.I called her last night and got a normal tone,though we never talked about that matter atall,but thats the Ice ifeel.

Please help me Melt this up.

What do u people think is going on here.Am i right that she is feeling bad on my words,Is she using the same "No contact" technique after recieving my call and preciving that i have felt the cold shoulder",if yes,then what should i do??

Yes i want her back,so please advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... I say perhaps DO give her a call.. Couldn't hurt. Sometimes when people are upset, they have a tendency to think and act irrationally. Now that she's had a few days, perhaps, to herself... make the casual call.. Your story is rather vague, and a bit on the brief side-- so perhaps a bit more info on your end would help people respond better to what you are wanting help with...

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your reply.

As u must have noticed the only possible way to make this over was to make a call to her and let her know my feelings,I did it.And thank you all..it was nice a my end as i placed my heart on the phone to get things well connected again.

Now i had some expected results but i realized that she has started hiding stuff from me.

She replied that there wasn't any thing like this and she had some home works and this is the reason she was unable to reply.

I told her that i assumed that she is showing me some attitude but she said she never had any thing like this in my mind.

But Guys...Any body can see the change in the Tone that she had.She never even came to see me i called her twice for that because she had to leave for another city for ever and i wished i could see her,but she said she is Bz.

I mean,

What the hell am i doing wrong here?

I am ****ed up here in this situation.Do i need to assume she never had feelings for me.

Do i need to let her go and forget about it.

She sent me an email in which she explained to me the problem she had.But again,I have doubts.Because i think Where there is a will,there is a way,I made my way to her, called her asked her but every time it was a diplomatic answer i had that "Every thing is Fine".

Guys can you people herlp me out.

I am really confused here.She had a few other friend she had been dating with.and i had a serious conflict with her on this but she did it twice again and alos told me that she was just cheking my reaction.

I felt my self bieng played here.Can you guys give me a clue of whats going on in her mind.or any suggestions that what should be my next step.

Thanks in advance.

Well-- it does sound like to me that she doesn't know what she wants. But anyone ANYONE that does something JUST to see your reaction is doing that maliciously-- thats wrong. You're right in feeling played.

Whats going on in her head? Mm, could be a number of things. Perhaps she's feeling torn between you and another man, or that she is testing your devotion to her.. In any case, anyone who does something just to ge a rise out of you, is someone who is truly not seeing your feelings at heart.. On the other hand, it could be a twisted, manipulative way of making sure you still care.

Its good your communication lines are back on track... but if you suspect she's hiding things from you-- straight off the bat, is it worth it??

Hi,

Thanks "True Heart",Enotalone has always helped alot.

I wonder what should be my next move,

I am confused,weather she is testing me honestly or just playing with my feelings.

Please help me find out the way to fix it.as i am fed up my feelings to be played.

Thank you

Well... At this point, my friend-- its a toss up. It could be a number of things-- but sincerely, I think your first instinct is usually the more correct one. I think you're getting taken for a ride. I'll be the first to admit that women are cruel, cruel people sometimes... Men are equally so as well... Either way, have some pride in yourself-- perhaps now that YOU'VE established contact, and laid the grounds down how you feel, perhaps let that 'seed' grow a bit-- or die.. A little patience might be in your benefit here, in either direction.

Even though you miss her, you've told her where you're coming from.. Now, let it be.. and see where she takes it ON HER OWN-- without you being the 5th wheel in the back... Sometimes, people have a tendency to show their true colors without you even seeing so....

Hi True Heart,

I feel th same way,as you said,my first instinct,i felt it was just a game i have been played for.

Now that she is away and havnt replied any of my masseges,nor even contacted me i got to figure it out that it was more like a dream,yes its painful and crushing me every time i am doing any thing,yet i think i have to wake up.

Thanks to Enot alone,and Thank you so much as well.

Take good care of your self.