why doesn't he have a picture of me after all this time?

Hey all, I have a question about my boyfriend who I have been seeing for 7 months. I was in his room and looking at his picture album and in it he has all these pictures of his ex girlfriends. he had like 80 pictures of his last girlfriend whom he dated her for 8 months . My question is we have been dating for 7 months and he doesn't have a single picture of me. Does that mean he doesn't care about me? I must say that in those pictures it seems like he used to have an active social life and now a days we just do things by ourselves. he has introduced me to his closest friends and I guess he had a falling out with some of those people in the pictures back then. But if he loves me shouldn't he want pictures of me ? What does it all mean? Please help.

Have you had an opertunity to take any photos with this guy? It's possible just that the chance hasn't come up. Next time you go out or go see your friends, take a camera along, even just a disposable one. Take a few pictures and ask your friends to take some of you and your guy. Then once you get them developed, make sure you give him a copy of the ones you like (maybe even put a really good one in a nice frame.)

Best of luck to you!

Ever seen the movie "The Karate Kid, Part III"? In that movie Daniel says to Mr Miyagi, when he comes into the tree store to be: "I even thought of a name for it: 'Mr. Miyagi's Little Trees'. Simple, catchy and direct." Owlman... good work!! You went down to the bottom of things. Let's see... 7 months. That is like that you started in ... September last year? Doesn't sound like summer to me. Summer to me seems to be the best time to start to take pictures.

Anyways... make things happen. I am sure you can do it!

~ SwingFox ~

Ok, putting aside the very simple (yet also very possible) reason that he doesn't *own* a decent picture of you he could put on his wall (in which case, my advice is to buy a camera and roll of film), I want to bring up another possibility, which you'll probably think is crazy, yet...

I have to admit that I myself have never kept a picture of my girlfriends anywhere. Not in my room, my locker or my office. Not in my wallet or any scrapbook either. And certainly not on my computer's desktop. Why you'll ask? Not because I didn't adore them, all in turn, but simply because, well, it kinda distracted me...

I don't care to push the stereotype that guys don't have very good attention spans (it's really not true; I once knew this guy who could talk while listening to TV and code hexadecimal encriptions on his computer... but I'm getting besides the subject here), but the reality remains: for me, it's true. Especially when I'm in love! When she's around, even in picture form, I forget about work, homework and deadlines. If I kept a picture album of her, I'd spend my time going trough it. And then, that wouldn't be enough and I'd have to call her up to talk to her. And then I'd have to drop by her place 'cause I misssed her so much. After a while she'd probably get tired of this don't you think?

Thus, the reason why I don't keep pictures. Not one, not anywhere besides in my heart.