My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months. We haven't given each other oral sex yet, but we've been pretty close. Since I am not on any kind of birth control, we have a rule that only one of us can have our pants off at a time

Anyway, lately we've been getting closer and closer to having oral sex, however for some reason, we just don't. I think it's because neither of us really know how to initiate it. Neither of us have ever done it to anyone before. (we're both virgins in every aspect possible)

He's fingered me before when I'm completely naked in his bed, and I have given him hand jobs when he's naked in his bed also... We both want to give each other oral- but just dont know what to expect, or how to initiate. Do I just randomly go down there, or kiss his chest on the way down..... what do i do? -And what does he/should he do also?

Sorry if this is graphic, I just need some help!! thanks....

Ok well, don't expect anything great out of the first time it happens. I think that is a big reason why people don't have sex for a while, or oral sex. Its a matter of practicing and learning about each other to see if that is what you want to do. The first time is ALWAYS awkward. As a guy, my first time, my gf was like "I am gonna give you a blow job if you like it or not." To me... that is HOT! haha, I loved it. It didn't feel great, (couldn't orgasm from it) but it was just relaxing... She ended up just taking off my pants... and gave me a BJ for like a minute, then she got tired. She backed off to let me finish, but what was hot was that she starting playing with herself so I had a visual.. that is key for guys. So just tell him, "I want to, you know I don't know how to, but I want to try. Hope you like it." He is going to lie to you and tell you he likes it no matter what, because first of all, this is his first, he has no idea how its going to feel... so he is going to have to get accustomed to the feeling. Second he won't get enough sensation to get off so he is going to be like "is it worth it???" But its not the finish, its the process to get to that point. Feel strong and comfortable... Just do it to get some practice perhaps, or do it because you love him. This is your gift, whether he likes it or not... trust me he will think its awsome

ForAnother

• 1 month later...