we're friends.. but he's avoiding me today?

we've been broke up for a month. Things have been fine for a couple weeks now. We're friends. Really. We've had no discussions and stuff lately.

Yesterday we did an all day road trip. It was excellently fun. 10 am -9:30 pm. He was in no rush to get home..we even stopped at several places on the way home.

Then he did a weird thing. My cell was dead.. we stopped to get a car charger. I went to grab it.. he said HE was getting it. When I left and unplugged my phone he made it obvious that he was keeping it .. which is why he bought it Im sure.. and said, "So! Now you'll have a car charger for when you're with me!"

We got to my house, I pulled his arm around my shoulders and said, "I was happy to spend the day with you! It was a good fun day!"

He looked a little bit shocked. LMAO

BUT-- we actually said, during our last "discussion" that I was fine and good with the break up and we wanted to stay clsoe friends.. with no awkwardness and we could hug.. touch (not THAT way) or even say "I love you" as close friends and not "think" anything of it and not feel awkward... that we were really "OKAY" with this.

He was online all day on FB but he stayed off Yahoo IM ( he's ALWAYS on) .... like he was avoiding me?

Why would he do that?

and for context:

We stopped at another friends house (girl) he hugged her goodbye.

He's always mentioned that I never hugged him goodbye as a friend and all his other friends do.

I didnt attempt to kiss him or anything. lol

I was a tiny bit flustered lol but.. I can vaguely remember pulling away a little bit like he wasnt letting go yet.. so, I mean, I wasnt FORCING myself on him.

He looked a little though lol and sounded a little bit "Uh yeah! yeah! it was a good day!" twitchy sounding lol

I just got out and said thanks for the trip, talk to you soon!

and then he avoided me ( or whatever ...) all day.

He wouldnt averagely have called or anything... so I didnt expect that.

But averagely he'd be on Yahoo IM all day and

Oh! I sent him picture links last night.. I can tell by the stats (private photobucket album) that he's looked at them.. so he DID sign into Yahoo at SOME point.. and then still chose to stay off line all day.

I can see by his FB that he was off and on FB all day every couple hours ... so it seems like he really WAS avoiding me?

Thanks guys.

Yeah, it's not that yesterday or spending the day together changed anything or that I wanted/ expected it to change anything.

And I guess I just need to stop analyzing lol but I always feel like he does weird things and.. Im just never going to know why. I never did before, I wont now.

Archived