how do i show her just how much i love her,

Surprise her. Don't let her see it coming - when she's least expecting it, give her a huge hug and kiss her like they kiss in Hollywood. When she gives you the look that says "What the hell just happened," say that you felt like doing it because when you're holding her, you can't think of words to describe how she makes you feel and how much joy she's brought to your life.

awww,...thats so cute...haha. The idea that you want to express you love to her says alot,...and IM glad that the guys are giving u advice on doing things 4 her thats not costly or "materialistic" in nature. I find the small things mean so much. How about music? Im a music fanatic, and have exchanged music with guy friends...but if i was diggin a specific guy...to get anything musically from him would put me in a tranz..

and besides..u both can enjoy it together...

: )

cookies

I got the girl i like, who is also a good friend. her favorite childhood book. she loved it. my advice is figure out something she absolutely loves now or loved when she was young, it will be a big hit. and just do it out of nowhere just to show her you love her.

heres an ides, i thought of it myself get her some flowers and write it to her, you can write cant u if u have trouble with what to say dont use the roses are read violets are blue thing plz its just old try something crazy like if i had a single flower for every time i think of you i could walk forever in my garden or something like that, girls love that kinda stuff, dont they girls ~ good luck and just be urself

• 3 months later...