Dinner and talk?-what should i do

We had a 2 yr relationship and she states we are in a break. She asked me to go out dinner with her and talk. Im thinking I should just act as a friend and dont act like a bf or try to get back out with her. Even though I want to, but I have to hold it back. So probably still needs space. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Dinner is fine... as long as you don't allow it to go any further than that. Hear her out but don't make any snap decisions. after you guys talk, go home & really think about what she says & make a decision based on your feelings... whatever those may be. hope I've helped.

You didn't say how long it's been since the "break".

If it's been a short time, I would say "NO" to dinner. Other than the fact that she is lonely and wants some fun, what has changed about her that makes you think she won't do this again in the near future?

Maintain no contact.

If it was a 2 year relationship then I'm sure that you'd want to maintain SOME contact... wouldn't you. If it lasted that long then there would definitly be a lot of feelings involved, & feelings don't just go away like that. I guess... just follow your heart... or your gut... whichever you feel more comfortable going with, lol. ciao