Ok so how do I handle this

baker53

I've been out of the dating game for a bit due to being in a relationship, but that is another story. There is this other girl that I am talking to now and I would like some advice on what to make of everything.

We first met about 3 weeks ago and have gone out out with a group of people once and we have gone out on a date together once. We have spent the night on a couch and cuddled after a party. On our date we went to dinner then back to her place to watch a movie, and we made out on the couch and cuddled while the movie was on. During the 3 weeks that we have know each other we have texted or talked almost everyday, and she initiates most of the conversations. I also know that she has not been on a date in over a year, and has not been in a relationship for even longer because she says that she is too picky.

I think that she likes me but I don't know what my next move should be. I don't want to come off as to desperate by being the only one to ask to hang out with her. But I also don't want her to think that I am afraid to make a move, which I am not. So what should I make of this and what should I do next?

I'm afraid that it may to be to soon for a conversation like that since we have only been on one official date.

I may be seeing her on new years eve and it is one of our friends birthdays' this weekend so I will probably seen her then. I just don't know if I should wait for her to ask to do something or if I should bring it up first. With my last relationship, she would initiate and plan some of the dates before we were official, but I know every girl is different. Like I said I am not afraid to make a move but I don't want to come off as desperate cause I am interested in this girl. How much is appropriate to do without coming off as desperate?

Also the next time I see her would it be appropriate to kiss her when I first see her or to kiss her when I say bye to her?

Well we have hung out more than that but it was with a group of people, and for the past two weekends she has gone home because of the holidays. I think tonight I'll ask her to do something this week but is it too much if I may see her on New Years Eve and this weekend? Also when I see her at the party or alone should I start treating her like my girlfriend? Ya know hold her hand, put my arm around her, kiss her in public, ect.

Also since she has not been in a relationship for so long or been on a date in so long would this mean that she will be ready and excited about us, or would it mean that she is happy by herself and does not want a relationship? The reason she says it has been so long is because she is to picky.

Archived