NC IS best.. right?

Wonderment

He's still sitting home, obviously on the computer all day, checking up on me because I seen again TODAY, that.. I signed into Yahoo for 10 minutes, signed out and 10 minutes later he signed on in invisible for literally like 20 seconds. He's still checking to see if I IM him.

But not contacting me and not being on Yahoo but only for a couple QUICK seconds so that I wont see him do this (he knows I can see invisible people).

I kind of feel like if I contacted him he'd be happy. It's not an overwhelming feeling and I wont do it.. because I know if HE really wanted contact, HE'D DO IT.

My last words were begging so, he's aware that he could contact me.

I'm not sure it all depends on the attitude. I've been "tested" by ex's during break ups (not real break ups but just to see if we'll make it) and my stubbornness for NC always gets me in trouble and in bad situations. It's important to talk things through if you can, if both sides are willing. Be concrete on where you stand about relationships or whatever you guys might have been arguing over or whatever but yano, communication is good key.

I've come to stand points where NC was really the only way, I don't do too well with the whole "friends" after break up thing. Just now I' received a text last night randomly from a girl I dated when I was 16, and haven't replied back :S

I think NC is best when u are ready for it..

The 1st month I went LC, I was completely heartbroken and wanted him back. Alls I wanted to do was repair the relationship, he wasnt interested. Eventually all his cold remarks, sent me into NC.

My heart could no longer deal with his coldness and attitude towards me.

Im just really questioning NC because EVERY single time I sign offline he checks to see if I have tried IMing.

I left off with begging "I really want this back!" and told him I'd contact him to be friends when Im ready.

I feel like maybe I need to even it back out and let him know Im not in serious trauma mode anymore.

Archived