is there such a thing as liking a girl too much?

is there such a thing as liking a girl too much?

i have a gf now, and we just started dating. and although she's not my first gf, i have never felt this way about her before. im only 17, but i don't think this is jsut a "crush."" it can't be, my feelings for her surpasses anything i've ever had before, including my past gfs.

i think about her every day, 24/7.

so, back to my original quesiton: is there such a thing as liking a girl too much? i don't want to findmyself liking her more then she likes me cause im afraid i might be deeply hurt.

i care about her so much, i wonder if she likes me just as much?

idk what to do, someone please help-

hey i'm an 18 yr old girl and i can relate b/c i was in a similar situation. this girl obviously likes you or she wouldn't be dating you. i would suggest wait a while before you tell her how you feel because you don't want to freak her out if she doesn't feel this way yet. it's scary when someone is crazy about you but you don't really like them like that. but don't worry it's likely that she will feel the same way soon, if she doesn't already.

~~julie~~

Hey tornado,

That's alright that you like her that much - you are young, just go with the flow. When you get older, there is such a thing as liking somebody too much, but don't worry about that now. Just have fun (but safe fun if you know what I mean ).

Yah, thinkkid is right in that you shouldn't tell her just yet - keep these feelings to yourself - but SHOW her how much you like her, i.e., buy her some flowers, take her out for a nice dinner (the standard stuff) but if you're more creative, think of something more interesting.

When you get the vibe that she is feeling the way you do, then go nuts and tell her how you feel - it has to be mutual, or else it will just feel awkward for the other person like thinkkid has mentioned.

Good luck and have fun.

Kung fu