Does she like me continued

Thanks everyone. I have not asked her if she likes me though and I am not fully sure if she is always looking at me, but I told one of her friends and her friend told me I need to talk to girls if i hope for anyone to be attracted to me. do any of you think that her friend is trying to hint me that she wants to talk to me?

Thanks,

Through personal expirience I have learned two things:

1) NEVER trust a girl's friends with knowing whether a girl likes you or not.

If you ask her "hey, does cheryl like me?" then it opens a window for awkwardness. Case in point, I tell my crushes best friend that I like her. BIG MISTAKE! Somehow my crush finds out that i like her... surpise? I think not. Needless to say my crush was very surprised and she was taken aback. She started giving me BIG hints that she wasn't interested. This is why it isn't good they find out from someone else. Which leads to:

2) NEVER ask a girl if she likes you

The days of telling a girl "I like you, do you like me?" End around the time that high school has begun. This is a whole new game my friend. Now you have to do more work to get a girl. You have to take her out on a date, show her subtle but somewhat clear signs that you like her and then see where it goes. This goes hand in hand with asking a girl "can I kiss you?" You don't do it! It takes away from the whole process that is romance and seduction.

My suggestion, as her friend indirectly said go to this girl and start talking to her. Get to know her interests and what not. Do this for a little and then when you know things that interest her you take her out on a date. If she says she likes baseball, take her to a ballgame or battingcages. You get the message. Show her little by little that you want to be more than friends. I hope this helps.

Good boy. However, you don't want to fall into the "friends zone". By this I mean, you want to get to know her. But at the same time you don't wanna just be another one of her friends. You have to set yourself apart from being just another friend. To sum it up, talk to her but don't make it so that it is just her telling you about her life which she can do with anyone. You have to do your part by making her feel special and such. Use some flirting techniques as well so that she sees that you are interested in her, but dont wanna be just a friend.