im 15 the guy is 17 and we have twins

hi. i am 15 and the guy is 17. i know he loves me. because he said so and he hasnt been with any girls since july. and my parents hate him and forbid me to see him. i went to the store the other day and saw him there i grabed his hand and started to walk away w/ him but my best friend told me that someone would see them together. so i told him i loved him and we went our seprate ways. i am pregnant w/ his kids due next month. i have twins with him (im pregnant w/ his twins not have twins) he is prepared to drop out of school and take care of them but i guess i dont know if he really is my best friend saw him at the library and two girls and they made out i am pissed. i think hes going w/ one of them but not sure if he said yes. he said that he made out w/ them but denies sleeping w/ one of them. WHAT SHOULD I DO???

frist of all, just because he says he loves you dosent mean he does, you cant believe everything someone tells just because they say so..

well my sister was 15 too when she had her frist child, she also thought the babys father was goning to be there for her and the child but he didnt keep that promise. he left her for someone else and left her to rasie the baby on her own, i suggest that you think about it very much, talk to your parents about it, even if they dont like this guy they will be thank full that you are asking them for advice, they are goning to have to let you see him if your having his kids, besides they have rasied you and would know what the best you could do remember that he is 17, he is young and probally isnt ready to settle down and have a family yet, im not taking his side and im not taking yours, im just making the facts, have you ever heard of condoms? i hope you make the right choice, be nice to your parents you are going to need them.....

I know you are in a terrible place and just about any of us could have been in that position. If you are not marrying him then I would suggest give them up for adoption. There are plenty of settled couples who WOULD LOVE to take care of your babies. I disagree with single parenthood as it takes two to have a baby for a reason, it takes two to gather resourses and keep the baby out of the fire at the same time!

How can you leave two babies either at home with your mom or at a day care? I am sorry this is sooo hard to tell you, but being a parent, you have no life! I waited until I was 29 and I still made a lot of mistakes! Life is full of hazards, you missed one, try to avoid the others from now on, now go on you can do it, take care of yourself, you are the only one who can do it!