how do i know when my gf is having most pleasure?

me and my gf are in a steady relationship although we are only 16. yesterday i fingered her, she sed that she loved it but i dont know if she is being truthful, i know if she didnt enjoy it she wouldnt tell me becos she she worries about offending ppl. i just want to know wot she most enjoys but she has never masterbated so she doesnt know wot works for her. advice needed!!

ok, next time, work on the clit. Act like your itching it, but don't use nails, use your fingertips. "itch" at it at a speed that gets a good response from your GF. If you can multitask, thats good. Hit the Gspot with your other hand. Gspot is about an inch deep in the vagina and on the roof. It has a rough spoungey texture (my GF's is similar to a cats tongue texture). Make the motion you do with one finger when you call someone over.

If you can do both clit massaging and rubbing the Gspot, she's bound to have intense orgasm

u seem to b talking from experience sebulous but how do u know ur girlfriend isnt faking? i will give ur advice a go but im not sure that it will be as easy as u make it sound. not all girls are the same like all boys arent we all get pleasure from different things. Any girls got advice on wot works for u?

i guess i wouldnt truly know because this is your girl, and everyones different and im pretty straight up, can you not ask your girlfriend to maybe commmunicate more with you when your doing this or maybe give the smallest amount of guidance, your right though it is easy to fake, a girl tends to clench thgouh when she is enjoying something, if you know what i mean. i dont really know how to explain, it comes naturally, i guess its obvious when its false. sorry. i guess im not being too useful

kel

I agree with what neva_black_n_white said. My girlfriend tends to clench her hands when she's coming. Usually we're sitting down and laying back and she's like..sitting between my legs with her back against my chest laying down, so she reaches up and grabs my neck. Also, she starts getting short on breath and taking fast deep breaths and bucking her hips. That's mine. She might also be very responsive to orgasms because she's never pleasured herself, and only recently have I started doing it for her. (I'm 15, she's 14) This might eventually stop / dwindle in intensity as she grows accustom to orgasms.