want to ask out this girl, but...

ok, there is this girl in my english 10 class that i want to ask out. we have been talking for about 2 months now, and we are friends you could say. she flirts with me all the time, like giving me random hugs and even giving me a back massage in class once. anyway, i plan on asking her out to dinner and a movie this weekend, but im not sure what exactly i should do. the only girls ive been with are back in middle school and even then the relationship only lasted about a week or two. so now i found the right girl who enjoys talking to me, and i enjoy talking to her, and i dont know how i should go about asking her out. i was planning on asking her before class this week if i see her, and just ask her if she wanted to do anything this weekend, and if she said yes i would tell her i could take her out to eat and watch a movie, but i dont want to blow this. how would you go about asking out a really nice and really beautiful girl? im inexperienced in this so im a bit nervous.

Sprayz...

First thing's first, if you keep worrying about how inexperienced you are, you will be nervous and blow this. Whether this is your first time asking a girl out or your 30th time, its never that easily done.

I would suggest seeing if she wants to hang out sometime on the weekends, maybe develop something clever and with a nice touch. If you are confident or not, act like it. I am not a girl, but having girls as friends and girlfriends I can tell you a big turnoff is not being confident. Not cocky or bullish, just confident in who you are. Try not to act desperate for her.

I know how you must be feeling. Worried about rejecting, yet fantasizing about if she was receptive to your invitation. I've been in those situations, some I took risks and acted on and some I didn't. I failed at some, got rejected while others worked out. But I can tell you this: The best thing you can do is to try. If she says no, then at least you know she isn't interested. I'm sure you'd agree, knowing how she feels up front is better than going through more english classes wondering.

You don't have anything to lose, really. Maybe a little pride, but honestly if you try now and fail, you still gained from it. It will be easier the next time you ask a girl out and it will put your mind to ease whether or not this girl is interested in you.

Swallow your pride and put yourself out there. Its hard, but you'll be glad you did it, whether it be now or the not so distant future.