Asking for a Number/Date

Hey. I made a post a few days ago (Title - Want to ask a girl out from my class) about asking out a girl I dont really talk to in my class. I tried going up to her to make conversation in class but that didn't turn out too well since for some reason most of the class started showing up (about only half before) and shes been leaving early. So I dont really have a chance to talk to her in class without making it extremely obvious. Am I better off just going up to her and asking for her number to get to know her better or going straight to asking for a date? Another person I talked to said I'm better off just going to her in class (even if there might be a few ppl around her) and asking her for her number than a date to get to know her better to plan a date later. I'm still not quite sure what to say without making an ass out of myself but I can probably come up with something.

My plan is to pull it off Monday before/during class since I told a few of my friends (they're also in my class) about it I'm gonna have to go for it.

Thanks

Hello

We all get nervous asking girls out at different times. Because they can say "No" and that would mean rejection. But that is all part of it. They have not yet invented a better way to ask a girl out, then walking right up and being direct. I have gotten a date in high school once from a card in a locker.

Just ask, she will go

Good Luck

Kuhl

8)

I tried to ask a girl out for a date today (just saying "hi do u wanna go to the cinema?" or somehting), but i was struck down with terror, of sounding like an idiot, and being rejected. I thought it would comfort me that im 90% sure she digs me, and other girls tell me that im good looking etc.. but its still scarey.

Best of luck mate, I plan to ask on monday again, with my mate thats a girl threatening to force me to ask her lol.

I had the same problem of fear and rejectection when i was talking to the girl i liked so one day i was dead set on asking her but i was thinking to much about it and before i knew it we had said bye and she was walking away. So the next day i made conversation and before we left i causually asked her, and she said yes. You just have to put all your thoughts of fear in the back of your mind. hope this helps.