I THINK I AM CRAZY....EVERYDAY I MASTERBATE ITS TO THE POINT WHERE I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND DO IT....I STARTED JERKING OFF IN THE 6TH GRADE AND EVERYDAY SINCE THEN I HAVE DONE IT NOW I AM A COLLEGE ...WHO GETS SOME FROM MY GIRL ON A REGULAR BASIS....PLEASE HELP ME IS THIS MORMAL?

Its normal to masterbate daily. Ppl are asking this question regularly, if u check every1 says the same thing. Its only natural.

Even if u hav a gf, its normal to still masterbate, but u probably won't b to the extent that u were when u didnt hav 1.

sometimes i have sex with my GF in the morning and then she will leave for work an hour later and ill jerk off then, sometimes two or three times a day. dont feel bad, its suppose to feel good.

Actually i find that the more sex i get the more often i jerk off.

• 3 weeks later...

i set a record on my ship and whacked it 3 times in a half hour. for some reason, more than anything i was STARVING after that.

anyway, don't worry about it. hormones are a good thing. you'll be wishing you did it more than ONCE a day when you're 80 and it won't even get up for you.