I cant get my boyfriend off with a BJ

I've only done it a couple times, so maybe im just not real good at it, but when i give my boyfriend a blow job, he said it just feels good but doesnt really get him anywhere, as far as coming is concerned, he said it kinda just slows down the process almost. I was wondering what i could do to maybe make this better for him?

Hello

I suggest you talk to some of your female friends. They might be able to help. Or you might want to put up another post asking the ladies here. Either way I'm sure you will get the advice you seek.

And I have stuck a fork in the toaster, trying to get a pop tart.

Kuhl

8)

I don't think you should worry about it too much, espeically since you've only done it a couple of times. As time goes on, you'll learn to know exactly what your boyfriend likes and exactly how you can go about pleasing him. Have you tried using your hand along with your mouth at the same time? Also, make sure he's well lubricated, and becareful around the head as it is VERY sensitive. Remember that males are visually-stimulated; make sure to look like you're really enjoying it!

Remember that males are visually-stimulated; make sure to look like you're really enjoying it!
I'll have to agree with that. Granted, my bf is kinda easy to "get off" but i also like to make things interesting sometimes. He likes it and it makes you like it because he does. Anyway, I usually start by kissing him on the mouth then on his tummy and work my way down always trying to keep eye contact and ask which way i should kiss next, and of course thats a dumb question but at the same time still makes things interesting and fun. By the time you get to your destination he's already impatient and wanting. A few movements with your hand and then try your mouth maybe a couple times and then look at him kinda teasing. Ok enough of my tricks try your own!..lol.. Good luck.

Definitely try using your hand at the same time too. And yes, many guys are overly sensitive to a mouth on them in just the right place, but you'll have to ask him. If he seems to flinch at all, or draw back, he may be like that. If he likes what you're doing, he'll have the urge to do the opposite of pulling back. He may not be aware of it, but it is a good judge. Closer is good, he likes it. Shying away or course is bad, means it's not as comfortable as it could be. In that case, concentrate more on what your hand is doing, and perhaps keep your mouth still for a while.

yeah man, same here...ive never been able to get off from my girl using her mouth...actually i hardly feel anything when she uses her mouth...she mainly uses it to get it wet and then uses her hands to do the rest.

i know for me, i like alot of pressure on it and she just has way better control over what shes doing when she uses her hands...

i thought maybe i was just insensitive compared to some people...glad to know its not just me

i love it when my gf uses her mouth!! it always works for me!! the thing that really works for me and i do realise that everyone is different but for me if she stokes the underside of my penis with the tip of her tongue, if she kisses the end of my penis and she always keeps eye contact!! give it ago its worth a try