Male Height...

im 15 and 5'9 i plan to be at LEAST 6'0 but i want to be 6'2

can anyone tell me wut stuff i can do to make it?

wut to eat... wut to do... wut kind of stretches?

and at what age does the normal male stop growing? (i heard it was 20?)

there isn't much you can do besides keep up healthy eating habits and things like that.. and just be happy wit the way you are. Some people just aren't meant to be 6'2-6'3.. So be happy!

Personally myself if I had it my way I wouldn't be as tall but hey what can I really do? this is the way I'm supposed to be.

And you're 5'9.. perfect height.. not to tall, not too short. also, u're only 15 still have time to grow.

-Mythical Suicide-

ok, there's really nothing you can do. I'm 6'2" and i didn't do anything. Basically it's all in your genetics. However certain things can help, like coffee will stunt your growth. And the only reason why you grow when you're asleep is because your spine is not compressed, but once you stand up your spine compresses and you shrink back down. Don't worry though, height isn't everything. In fact, most big guys die early, name one big old guy you know, you can't, there are none. Goodluck to you though.

The most popular actors of all time are below 6 feet tall:

Tom Cruise is 5' 7"

Brad Pitt is 5' 10"

Johnny Depp is 5' 10"

Al Pacino is 5' 6"

Dustin Hoffman is 5' 6"

Mel Gibson is 5' 9"

Richard Gere is 5' 10 1/2"

George Clooney is 5' 11"

Remember: the average female height is 5' 4" !

Why do you wanna be nearly a foot taller than them? It'll make it difficult to kiss them, and side by side, a 6' 2" guy and a 5'4" girl would look very disproportionate to one another standing up.

You wanna stay in proportion. Now can you dig that?

Yea, I'm with everyone. THere's nothing you can really do. The faster you learn and accept yourself, the better it'll be.

Being short won't make a difference too much, you can still be strong if you workout so you don't get picked on, or even be witty if you don't like violence. I'm short myself for a guy so I live with it, and it's not like you won't find a chick who you'll love either, your chances will be decreased slightly but at the end of the day, everyone will like personality just a bit over looks and once they accept you, it doesn't matter how tall you are.

Heb

You should be happy your 5'9'' tall! I'm only 5'7'' and 18 but my little brothe (16) is 6'4''

Although i'm rather big built

by the way; Mel Gibson is actually 5'8''

Bruce Lee was 5'7''

Jet Li is 5'6''

U can't really change ur height unless u want to pay a lot of money to hav ur legs professionally broken and then stretched, which is obviously very painful (and theres some idiots who do it)

At 5 foot 9 ur the same height as me, which is a little below the average male height, but im 22. Ur only 15 and hav time to grow. Im pretty sure over the nx 3 years or so u will grow to more like 6 foot, as long as u didnt hav ur growth spurt early on and hav stop growing now.

I was the thrid smallest lad in my year, but luckily had a bit of a gorwth spurt when i was 15 and started getting to the same height as the others around me.

Your body is still growing anyway due to your age, so its likely that you will still grow to the age of 18 and in this time you can naturally grow a few more inchs, but to ensure this make sure you have a stable and consistant eating plan, making sure you get the majority of the correct elements being eaten, and have enough calcium to secure bone structure and strength.

kel

Well heres the other thing...

If you want to be a runway model, you'll probably have to be pretty ripped (as far as muscles) but in my understanding working-out (i.e lifting weights, ect.) stunts growth...

and why's everyone gotta be bashing the tall guys??? I'm just under 6-3 and sometimes it's no fun to be tall...like the fact that when working out I can bench press 250, curl 50 lbs per arm and yet my buddy who can do maybe 3/4's of that looks twice as big as me because he's only 5-8...

Shorter guys have less space to pack the muscles on, so their muscles look much bigger...

Oh and short girls...well it can be fun for certain things but otherwise it's awkward as heck to be with a 5-3 girl being a foot taller....

Bottom line is God makes us how God makes us and being 15 and 5-9 you'll probably be at least 6-1...I didn't stop growing until about age 19...and was probably only 6 ft at age 15...

Not much you can do to grow taller, just avoid things that stunt growth...