I would like to correct something from my post on page:

link removed

We carried on texting each other for a few days. I eventually received a message which said she spent the afternoon at her boyfriend. In that SAME message, she said she would like to meet me because I seem to be a really nice guy. I then asked her how long she had been with him for and asked if she had had a good day with him.

She replied and said 3 months, and also asked if I have a girlfriend, and didnt reply to my latter question. I then told her we could meet on Saturday.. does this change much?

Also come on guys we've only texted each other and she calls me a nice guy! I mean just cos i send nice messages doesnt make me Mr Nice Guy!

I think it's more an excuse to meet me, and try to see wha she wants from me.. in fact couldnt that be her game all along.. you know.. see what he's like, see what to do with her current bf?

You're leaving out a very important piece of information. What did she or you suggest for Saturday? This is pretty vital as far as giving you good advice. Did she tell you she thinks your nice, wants to meet you and thinks you should meet up with her and her friends for a party? Or did she tell you she thinks your nice, wants to meet you and thinks the two of you should have a nice quiet dinner together? This is just plain NOT COOL if she is in a committed relationship. Of course it's alright for girls to have other guy friends when they are in a relationship. It's just not alright to date them!

Someone had a good point yesterday and said that she knows you're attracted to her. Your original intentions went beyond pursuing a platonic relationship. She knows your interested in her and I think it's entirely possible that she's stringing you along even though she has a boyfriend somewhere.

I would be absolutely irate with my girlfriend if I found out she was doing this. But then again, you're not being entirely clear on what circumstances she suggested you meet. Why don't you fill us in so we can better advise you.

I don't know what we're doing. I think she expects me to decide. She asked to meet me, I said sat night. Look.. I'm not going to worry that she has a BF (maybe she doesnt even?) because she suggested meeting up! How good can her relationship be if she's meeting someone who KNOWS he likes her!

Anyways now what should I do.. i think asking for dinner is best. I dont want to just be friends anyways. I dont feel guilty for taking her away from her bf.. she asked to meet me!

What do you think blue_soul. Thanks for replying tho!

I How good can her relationship be if she's meeting someone who KNOWS he likes her!

In my opnion, that's irrelavant. Maybe it's terrible, but she can at least do the right thing and dump him first before she starts to see other people.

I dont feel guilty for taking her away from her bf.. she asked to meet me!

You'll make a good CEO someday. "I don't feel guilty for spending my employees' retirement funds on a new yacht. It's a beautiful yacht!" All joking aside, consider this: what if the guy doesn't know? What if she told him she's going out to spend a night with the girls and she's actually meeting you. Doesn't that make you feel like you're contributing to something bad?

Obviously, I don't know what her motives are. Maybe she lied about having a boyfriend and everything will end up rosey. Just watch out. I want a full report on Monday, my friend!

If she meets with you behind her bf's back, guaranteed she will do the same to you one day. Is that the kind of gf you want?

She might have an open relationship with her bf...they may date other people. Ask her about this, so that you know where you stand.