For me, Love = knowing eveything about that person. creepy or good?

zzprometheuszz

I just realized that I have this need to know everything about the person that I love. I guess that's my way of loving someone. It sound kind of caring and sensitive on paper but I been told that I might get a little too invasive sometimes.

I don't even know why I do it, you don't need to know everything about that person in order to love them. But if I find a girl that I am interested in I would want to know everything about her. what she likes, what she doesn't like, why she do this and stuff. I am trying to answer the ultimate question that even a man like sigmund freud fail to answer...."what do women want?"

is that weird?

I think the more you know about each other, the closer you can be. I would tell my partner anything and would expect him to do the same. I just think it builds intimacy. But it doesn't have to be right away...you get to know people over time.

I've always found it strange, though, when couples didn't even know each other's last names, birthdays, favorite colors, family, etc. That's weird. Why would you hide that stuff from someone you love?

I just realized that I have this need to know everything about the person that I love. I guess that's my way of loving someone. It sound kind of caring and sensitive on paper but I been told that I might get a little too invasive sometimes.

I don't even know why I do it, you don't need to know everything about that person in order to love them. But if I find a girl that I am interested in I would want to know everything about her. what she likes, what she doesn't like, why she do this and stuff. I am trying to answer the ultimate question that even a man like sigmund freud fail to answer...."what do women want?"

is that weird?

Knowing everything about your partner is a learning experience that will last your lifetime... NEVER stop learning. It is a part of love, but it is not love alone. Keep that attitude, but don't let it dominate you... just because you know your partner well doesn't mean you love him/her.

haha, nah

I don't have a list of question that I would ask on a day to day bases

I would just paid really close attention to all the non-verbal clue

people aren't so good on lying about their body language

Ohhh, ok good.

Why would someone say that you might be geting a little too invasive? What sort of things do you do?

From what you've have said it sounds pretty normal, although most SO's probably don't study their partners.

Ohhh, ok good.

Why would someone say that you might be geting a little too invasive? What sort of things do you do?

From what you've have said it sounds pretty normal, although most SO's probably don't study their partners.

I don't remember asking questions that are too personal.....nothing like "did something happen in your childhood??" you know stuff like that

I been told that I am a very detail oriented person, but that's it.

then again, it's all relative anyway, it's not like i am going to talk about myself here

Archived