Question for Women: Do you feel overwhelmed by your SO's sexual expectations?

ResonanceTheory

You are totally right. I just don't know how to get it back! I am looking into couples counseling (it is free at my university). It just seems so strange, because everything else in our relationship has settled in just right, and we are happy. I feel comfortable, safe, loved, at all other times.
Is he openly showing you or discussing his surfing preferences?

If we set aside his anal fetish (which could be the problem here), what you're describing is pretty common for women. Women's sex drive in a relationship tends to ebb and flow, while men's drive tends to be more steady (provided his partner's physical attractiveness hasn't taken a major turn for the worse). Your sex drive isn't dead. Go out and flirt with a guy that catches your interest, and you'll see the sex drive come roaring back.

Solutions:

1. Change boyfriends.

2. Become like the many, many couples that are in love with each other, but just don't have sex as often as the man would like.

3. Get your bf to change his behavior. He has become very predictable to you, both in and out of the bedroom. And that kills your sexual attraction toward him.

Archived