One last meeting?

June_Bug

If you knew for certain you were going to see the object of your affection one last time, what would you say? Tomorrow's my last day at work and I know I'll never see him again. Nothing's happened between us in nearly 10 months, but all of the sudden recently I've been thinking about him constantly, probably because I know I won't see him anymore. It's so depressing, but I still want him.

Secret because you worked at the same place? Or for another reason? Why are you no longer together?

Because we worked at the same place. I think that's probably the answer to all your questions. I think I probably wanted more, but I never spoke up and now it seems too late.

Because we worked at the same place. I think that's probably the answer to all your questions. I think I probably wanted more, but I never spoke up and now it seems too late.

It's never too late unless you never try

If the problem was you were working at the same place, well, that problem is solved tomorrow! Gather up some courage and see if he wants to grab a coffee next week, or later this week even. Unless you ask, you'll never know.

Are either of you married? If not, then why not simply say,

I'd love to see you again, you know how to reach me if you are interested.

If you think you'll never see him again, what's the risk in asking? Even if he were to reject you, you'll never see him again, right? But to ignore this last opportunity to ensure that you DO see each other again, THAT is something you will question and regret for awhile....

The way I see it, you have nothing to lose...

Are either of you married? If not, then why not simply say,

I'd love to see you again, you know how to reach me if you are interested.

If you think you'll never see him again, what's the risk in asking? Even if he were to reject you, you'll never see him again, right? But to ignore this last opportunity to ensure that you DO see each other again, THAT is something you will question and regret for awhile....

The way I see it, you have nothing to lose...

No, we're both unmarried, though he was dating someone. I did spend some time alone w/ him and there was some heavy petting going on, so I guess the ball is now in his court. I do have this urge to chase him, but not if he's been seeing someone. Regardless, it was nice to say goodbye, but I do hope to hear from him again..

Archived