Should I Stay or Should I go??

freaking

I have been dating my current boyfriend for 2 1/2 years. He is in the military and he wants me to decide now if I will go with him in 1 1/2 years when he has to leave the city where I grew up and currently live. If I do not plan on going with him in two years then we will break up. Making this decision now seems a little silly to me on the one hand but on the other I understand that he doesn't want to continue our relationship if we have no future together. I do like him a lot but going with him would mean moving every 4 years to who knows where for the next 20 years. He is not willing to get out of the military and stay here with me. He doesn't like my mother in an e-mail I wasn't suppose to read he called her a * * * * * and I know he thinks I am too close to my family. We currently live together and if we were to break up I definitely do not want to move back in with my family. That would horrible for me. I'm not sure how to make this difficult situation. We have broken up and gotten together numerous times already. He seems jealous when I spend time with my friends. I find it hard to let go of him but I don't really want to go with him because I am afraid. Any Advice?

Archived