a friend who left..

nokia

hi, this is probably in the wrong section of the forum.

ive known a friend of mine for a while now, she is leaving where she lives at the moment to get another job, we used to talk all the time, have fun etc.

I gave her a card , just to say bye , she seemed really happy to get it, but one thought she said when she got it , she said did u put love and heres my no call me, i just kept silent, she sounded serious/in a funny way, but infact i did put my mobile no to keep in contact. If she is surprised by this will she call /txt me , do you think ?

Thanks !

She is your friend, im sure that she will call.

You have to make an effort to keep in touch - call her, text her, email her and arrage to meet up with her once in a while.

If you make this effort then im sure that you will remain good friends for a long time to come, you are good friends and her moving should not come between that.

abcd1234

How long as she been gone for? You have to give her time to settle in to her new place, there are probably a lot of things going on around her at the moment. When she gets comfortable and everything sorted, im sure you will hear from her then.

abcd1234 (my 400th post!!)