through my pants ??

hey ,

just wondering . i wet there pretty easily ( i dont really know what to call it) . like when im making out (touching and all) it goes though my pants .just a little. its like a small spot of liquid there... its kinda embarrasing ... is there any way to stop it . i mean , i know its normal, but i dont want it to go through my pants or anything .

You could try releasing a little bit of tension just before you see your girl, think "something about mary" just remember to clean up properly.

And just think if you're doing well for yourself, your GF might just be having the same problem 8)

I really don't think there's any other way to stop that sorta thing, if ya work anythin else out tho mate, plz tell me, cos i know how ya feel, it happens to a lot of guys, especialy when they have a damn fine looking lady friend

All the best

- Garnz

You could consider wearing a condom. Don't let her know of course, that would be embarrassing.

If you get a chance to head to the bathroom, do so and clean up what you can at the time.

Do you think it would be a huge problem if she ever did notice? Perhaps she'd find it interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

dude i feel ya...i have the same problem!!

once i was making out and feeling a girl up and (i dont know what to call it ) but that same thing happined to me it like was a lil wet spot...i guess its precum or somehting but fortunate for u u didnt get caught lol...she looked and was like umm whats that and it was...wellya...u can guess

but i dont get why it happins or what i can do to control it

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just wanted to say that that happens to girls (well, me) too. Obviously, it's not cum, but you know how a girl gets wet, right? Well, one time there was this hot track guy during practice, and I got so wet it went a bit through my gym shorts! No one noticed though.

Don't worry- it's normal!

Whenever my boyfriend and I are making out, or he's feeling me up, or we're just fooling around, it always happens to him. It's nothing too noticible.

-The first time it happened, and I noticed it, I asked him about it simply by saying, "whats that" (even though I knew exactly what it was) and he replied by saying, "well, you just have that effect on me!"

But the main point here, is dont worry about it, its normal- your girl will probably think its great --- she knows that whatever shes doing, you're enjoying it!

• 2 weeks later...

It's perfectly normal what's happening. My guy was "wet" there, and I found it arousing that I could make him that aroused so soon (we were just kissing). The girl you are with has to understand that that is just how the male anatomy works. By the way, women do it too. If a woman is aroused, she is wet enough to "wet her shorts". Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

girls arnt that different then guys as far as physical reactions go.

If you were "playing" with your girlfriend and you noticed or she told you what you were making her wet down there, would you be disgusited or would it turn you on.

Personally, as a guy, having a girl tell me that I was making her wet is one of the best compliments I can receive (only heard it once, lol).

Girls are the same way. If she is intentionally flirting sexually with you then she will be thrilled to know that she is exciting you.

Ohh and the stuff is precum. Its basically semen with a lot less spearm in it.

First of all, I wouldn't worry about hiding it. It's not as though you are just a peeping tom spying on her? I am guessing that if she is making out with you and putting her hand down there, she is HOPING you will be turned on by it. Pre-cum is totally normal, especially when you engage in a lot of foreplay before sex. If I am really making out with my boyfriend and I notice his boxers are a little damp, I get all giggly knowing I turned him on so much!

Pre-ejaculatory fluid, or "pre-cum" as it is casually called, is just a little built in lubrication to avoid uncomfortable friction when you have sex. Hopefully, if you are holding up your end of the make-out session successfully, she will be getting wet, too, which serves the same purpose: to moisten the vagina and prepare for penetration. So would I worry? No. Also, if the room is dark and you remove your jeans and shorts yourself, she won't have a clue that they are damp, but I swear she won't care anyway!

First of all, I wouldn't worry about hiding it. It's not as though you are just a peeping tom spying on her? I am guessing that if she is making out with you and putting her hand down there, she is HOPING you will be turned on by it. Pre-cum is totally normal, especially when you engage in a lot of foreplay before sex. If I am really making out with my boyfriend and I notice his boxers are a little damp, I get all giggly knowing I turned him on so much!

Pre-ejaculatory fluid, or "pre-cum" as it is casually called, is just a little built in lubrication to avoid uncomfortable friction when you have sex. Hopefully, if you are holding up your end of the make-out session successfully, she will be getting wet, too, which serves the same purpose: to moisten the vagina and prepare for penetration. So would I worry? No. Also, if the room is dark and you remove your jeans and shorts yourself, she won't have a clue that they are damp, but I swear she won't care anyway!

Well... as far as preventing it.. My ex-financee has the same problem.. but yes, it is pre-cum.. Basically its just your bodies way of "lubing itself" in preparation for the horizontal mambo... Remember our bodies are designed for it.. you doing that is the same way a girl gets when she gets excited... Her body is preparing itself...