Need advice.. I have done some bad things

Hey. I've been stealing some food from the snack bar with my friends and yesterday I have been caught.

And I was sent down to the Principal's office and we had a talk and they said they to call my parents, which isn't good. cuz i noe my parents. First, thing they would do is spank me rlly badly and not talk to me. So, that's the thing that happened.. i got spanked and they won't talk to me. MY mom keeps looking at me and asks me wat's wrong with me and crys.

I keep telling them it was like I was running the game and at the same time I wasnt running the game because I wasn't taking the wieght. It was easier gaming with stealing and making believe my friends that everything was cool. Even though I knew it was a bad thing, I just went pass through it and did it.

And right now I really want to get out of this thing. My dad thinks I should go back to korea, but den i don't want to.. is there anything i could do to make my parents back to happy and make everything normal?

quit being a pain in there behind lol.

no but you should really think what your doing and asked your self what your doing is right or wrong.

The people you hang around should accept you for who you are and you shouldnt have to do ANYTHING to impress anyone except being your self.

nothing is cooler then being your self and you might not understand that but its true.

i would get some new friends if i were you before you end up doing something really stupid.

Something similar happened to me, however, i only live with my mom, so it's only her, and i didn't get beaten. I had some drug issues, and my mom found out. And it was similar to your situation, and REALLY uncomfortable.

You'll have to get used to it, and try and make up for it. Don't act fake though, however, just help around where help is needed and stuff. In a few weeks your parents will get over it.

I mean... damn, my mom had to pick me up from the police after i had to stay there a couple nights one time... It is perfectly normal for them to be really upset and disappointed, but trust me, everything will be back to normal, just give it some time.

MOST IMPORTANTLY though, LEARN from your mistakes, make sure this doesn't happen again.