not sure how to play it

i met this girl a few weeks ago and hit it off.we liked each other and we kissed and held hands on our first day out.

however,she came clean next day that she had feelings for someone else as well as me.she admitted that she had liked this other guy for a while.she said that she would choose the other guy but when i asked if she did actually like me she said yes definitely and i also asked her if she would have gone wout with me if the other guy was not in the frame to a quick and certain yes.

ive decided after a few weeks to leave it well alone.im just not sure what to do now.should i contact her some time in the future and see where things go from there?we have exams soon so i want to concentrate on those and then i might contact her again?

anyone have any tips on how to handle the situation?

Definitely concentrate on the exams first and then when you pass them you can think about asking her out and seeing where your relationship can go.

I would put the other guy out of your mind, dont feel like you have to compete against him or anything. You are two different people and you both have different personalities, looks and senses of humour.

Once you have finished your exams you could call her up and see if she wants to hang out with you, when you meet up with her ask if she still likes you, if she does then go for it!

abcd1234