Confused and Lost 2

I need your input, please…

Well, he emailed me and called me twice on Tuesday. Then comes Wednesday, he emailed me again and I thought everything is okay. Anyhow, around 5 pm I called him, we had a brief conversation but he was busy. I asked him to call me later when he is not busy and he told me he would call me back in a few. I wait and still no calls. Well, today he emailed me again and no phone calls. I don't understand what he's doing and I am very confused. I was wondering, should I wait until Monday and write a letter to him why he's confusing me?

This is my message on Monday night:

I have been dating this guy for 4 months. Well, I confessed to him on Tuesday night that i am falling in love with him. We talked and I thought everything is fine. Today, I called him and he told me that he will call me back and he have not called me back yet. What should i do now?

Wait, quite simply. I'm sure he loves you, but he can't put his life on hold because of that! Relax a little-it sounds like this relationship is going slowly, which is the best way for it to go. If he told you he'll call you, he'll call you. Might not mean in the next HOUR, though! He's making the effort to let you know he's thinking about you with the text messaging, etc....give him some credit for that!

Mar

You wait until he calls. If it's 2 hours, 3, whatever-it's not the end of the world if he doesn't call you today, if he doesn't have time. He'll call tomorrow, in that case, or might e-mail you instead. Just relax-if you start calling him all the time, it might be taken as "bugging" him. But I'm assuming it's still relatively early in the day for you, and you have time to do the things you enjoy doing-don't base your whole day on waiting for a call!

Mar

Back off then. He might have freaked out at the "L" word...but don't you freak out about the fact that he might be freaking out.

If you don't call him or email him, and instead wait for him to make contact, than it's likely he will relax enough to go back to his usual consistent communication with you. If he doesn't, and continues to act funny, than I'd give it two weeks, and maybe ask him if the sudden ceasing of communication has to do with what you said. Hopefully, he'll open up and you can have an honest dialogue about it, but don't put any pressure on him or get defensive. Just casually bring the subject up, but you have to wait at least a week or two before you do.

Anyone else have thoughts on this advice?